Monday, December 1, 2008

where it all begins.......



This is what is looked like outside,
South/Central Missouri, this past Saturday;
COOOLD and snow on the pumpkins on my porch, these came from the Pumpkin Patch shown in an earlier posting. So I decided to stay inside with the fire roaring and get to some sewing projects. I'm so not ready for the snow this year.







This is where I "play".













Here is how a pouch starts out .





I work on several at a time.







These are parts that will soon become pouches.
My favorite ...........snowmen. Since we now have had our first snow I can justify making my snowmen goodies.

This is how he started out.........................




This is what he looked like finished.

Sorry he will never make it to my Etsy shop, because a co-worker bought it the very next day and I will fill it with my notecards created with my cRaZy dOtS. I will be working on more, check back.



This pouch along with another was posted on my shop this evening.

Take a look..................

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5756719

No comments: